This award winning villa (House of the Month by House & Leisure Magazine) is situated in Cape Town’s famous Camps Bay, Lobster House’s unique architecture and its luxurious finishes promise a breathtaking experience. Lobster House is the perfect setting for family holidays, corporate retreats, photographic stills, film shoots and productions.
* Six en-suite bedrooms with TVs
* Two equipped kitchens
* Two Lounge/entertainment areas
* Elevated relaxation area
* Fully equipped laundry room
* Advanced technology security system
* Individual access keypads to bedrooms
* Off street secure parking
* ADSL & WIFI connection
* Full Bouquet Satellite TV
* Fully air-conditioned
* Daily housekeeping service
* Three decks with Ocean views
* Pool deck set in private garden
* Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
* BBQ facilities
Fully air-conditioned and superbly furnished with an impeccable modern taste, Lobster House stands proudly on three distinct levels.
* The six bedrooms are privately situated with a security keypad for each door.
* All bedrooms are on-suite with television, radio and a day sofa bed.
* Each room is tastefully decorated with timber floorboards and custom-made furniture, with a full set of plugs and internet connections.
* The bathrooms are enclosed in frosted-glass sliding doors, which can either be closed for privacy or fully opened.
* Lobster House has two separate kitchens located on the top and bottom floor of the Villa. Both kitchens are equipped with dishwashers.
* A fully equipped open-plan kitchen leads into a dining area flexible enough to be taken outside onto one of three decks, each offering mesmerizing views.
* An equipped open-plan kitchen on bottom floor with a dining area flexible enough to be taken outside onto the deck next to the Jacuzzi and pool is also available.
* An informal lounge area with a DVD machine, ADSL internet connection, satellite TV and a deep-seat, luxury sofa is located on the top level with a dining area.
* This area is an internal deck overlooking the entrance space offering a sculptural profile of the gull-wing roof.
* Lobster House is surrounded by an urban oasis of landscaped lawns, natural rock formations and an evergreen, tranquil garden that refreshes the soul.
* The sparkling swimming pool is over ten metres long, with a depth of over three metres. It’s a water lover’s dream!
* The Jacuzzi has high speed jets to soothe and relax you while you indulge in the 180 degree panoramic views of ocean and mountain.
[table id=146 /]