Accommodation Size | 4 Bedrooms
Grading | 5 Star
Environment | Mountain Views, Sea Views
Facilities | Air Conditioning, Alarm, Balcony, Braai/BBQ, Garden, Internet Access, Pool, Private Pool, Satellite Television, Secure Parking
Fusion of Nature with Style
If you have a taste for the exclusive and a passion for style, look no further than this spectacular villa in Cape Town’s prized Camps Bay. Nestled against the lower slopes of Table Mountain, this architectural masterpiece offers 360 degree uninterrupted views of Lion’s Head, Robben Island, the Twelve Apostles and the sweeping Atlantic. Enjoy incredible sunsets and whale-watching from one of the many decks, dive into the deep ocean-facing pool, or simply relax with a cocktail and soak up the sun after a busy day exploring the wonders of the Cape.
This luxury home has seven timber viewing decks, four en-suite bedrooms, huge, panoramic windows opening onto mountains and sea, open plan living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, a barbecue area, eight-metre pool and much more.
Set high up against Table Mountain with no through traffic, and surrounded by indigenous garden, it offers incredible privacy while at the same time being a stone’s throw from the nightlife and glamorous café culture of Camps Bay beachfront, and a ten-minute drive from central Cape Town and the V&A Waterfront. The house lies on the fringes of Table Mountain National Park: take a few paces from your front door, and a secret path takes you directly onto the slopes of Cape Town’s signature landmark, and far from any tourists.
This villa is ideally suited to those that demand privacy as well as convenience – and style as well as luxury, and has been enjoyed by celebrities, film teams and discerning travellers from all over the world.
There’s air conditioning where it’s needed, satellite TV and a top-notch security system to ensure you sleep soundly at night. Free wireless broadband will keep you in touch with the outside world. Or if you’d rather switch off, why not just slip onto the deck, put your feet up, and enjoy possibly the best view in the world.
• 2 level detached house
• Uninterrupted sea and mountain views from almost every room
• 2 minutes drive from Camps Bay beachfront
• Underfloor heating
• Housekeeping Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays), including private laundry
• Elevated entertainment deck with 8-metre, extra-deep pool, barbeque, loungers and sunbed
• Surrounded by indigenous garden
• Garage parking, off-street parking, ample street parking
• Large open plan living room / dining room / kitchen
• Dining area for 8 guests with panoramic deck
• Lounge integrates into additional panoramic deck with cavity sliding doors
• State-of-the-art, fully equipped modern kitchen with breakfast bar
• Entertainment system with large plasma screen, satellite TV, DVD and hi-fi
• Wood fireplace
• Solid timber floors
• Family room / lounge and en-suite bedroom – may be integrated with main house, or used as a guest apartment with separate entrance
• Fully equipped kitchenette/bar area
• Further entertainment deck with table and chairs, surrounded by indigenous garden
• 4 metre custom-designed work surface
• Printer, fax, phone, wireless broadband internet
• Designer chairs
• Sea and mountain views while you work
• Extra-length Queen size bed and large en-suite with open shower, bath, with views of the ocean and private rock garden
• Walk-in dresser
• Opens onto pool deck – roll out of bed and into the pool!
• Air Conditioning
• Panoramic ocean and mountain views
• Queen size bed and en-suite with feature shower
• Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors opening onto private deck
• Panoramic ocean views
• Air conditioning
• King size bed (or two singles), en-suite
• Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors opening onto rock feature and garden
4th bedroom (or part of guest apartment)
• Double bed and en-suite with feature shower looking onto private garden
• Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors opening onto private deck with ocean views
• State-of-the-art alarm system with multiple interior and exterior sensors, with remote control
• Armed response round the clock
• Security lights
Exclusive use of the property and all its facilities.
Full-time housekeeper Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays)
Wireless ADSL broadband (the fastest available in South Africa) and up to 5GB of data available on request. Further bandwidth available at nominal charge.
Full DSTV package.
House keeping at weekends and on public holidays, private chef, additional security and other services can be arranged on request.
[table id=67 /]