Balfour Place is an up-market three-storey vacation villa offering luxury accommodation for discerning guests.
What makes this holiday home so unique is that there is no other villa so large situated so close to the beach and restaurants AND located in a quiet lane. Situated in a leafy cul de sac, only 100 meters from Camps Bay beach, Camps Bay Village with beachfront shops, trendy cafés, cocktail bars and famous restaurants is a short stroll away. The Blinkwater stream runs in front of the house originating on the top of Table Mountain. After the rain, the gushing of the stream contends with the sounds of the waves breaking on the beach. ?
This Camps Bay house has five very spacious, elegantly decorated bedrooms, all en suite, boasting a balcony each. The three terraces offer the perfect vantage point from which to sip sundowners and indulge the senses with many spectacular sunsets, enjoy a game of pool, soak up the sun beside the swimming pool, take a leisurely swim and just unwind. The buzzing nightlife of cosmopolitan Camps Bay is a minute away.
This beachside villa overlooks the famous palm fringed Camps Bay beaches and Atlantic ocean with breathtaking views of the Lions Head mountain peak.
Balfour Place offers the best of all worlds, an unforgettable view, a private swimming pool and a short stroll from shops, restaurants and the beach. Simply magnificent is the only way to describe it.
This three storey Camps Bay home consists of:
- Five en suite bedrooms with fantastic views, each leading onto a balcony
- All the bedrooms have televisions and two of the bedrooms have a lounge area
- Two bedrooms have 2 single beds pushed together, two bedrooms with king size beds and one bedroom with a queen size bed.
- Large open plan lounge with ceiling-high windows and magnificent sea and mountain
- Great views from every room in the house
- Dining room – seating 6 and leads onto the pool area
- Guest toilet with shower, near the entertainment area
- Private swimming pool with expansive terrace ideal for entertaining
- Pool table
- 6 Loungers by the pool
- North facing and sheltered from the “South-Easter” winds
- TV, DSTV and DVD
- Wireless internet
- Under-floor heating in the bathrooms
- Alarm and armed response
- Garage parking and off-street parking for guests
- Serviced Mon – Fri, excluding public holidays
- Size: 440 square meters
|12 Jan 2013 – 30 April 2013||R7400|
|1 May 2013 – 30 Sept 2013||R5900|
|1 Oct 2013 – 18 Dec 2013||R7400|
|12 Jan 2014 – 30 April 2014||R7400|
|1 Oct 2014 – 18 Dec 2014||R7400|